MARKET DATES & TIMES
Saturdays, April 25 - November 21, 2020. 9 AM - 12 PM.
NEW LOCATION: Ohio History Connection, 800 E 17th Ave, Columbus, OH 43211.
ORDER ONLINE at www.localline.ca/clintonville-farmers-market.
The safety and well-being of our staff, producers, volunteers and YOU was our top priority planning the market this season, and we hope our care and concern will be apparent on opening day. Continue to distance socially and shop locally!
The mission of our non-profit, community-based market is to support excellent growers and producers while nurturing community appreciation of wholesome local foods in a lively neighborhood setting. We are a producer-only market, which means that everything you see at market is grown or produced by the stall farmer or cottage food producer.
For the safety of people and produce, we ask that patrons leave pets at home. Thank you!
Clintonville Farmers' Market Press
- February 2019: 2018 CFM Annual Report
- July 2018: Urban Farming Takes Root Here
- April 2018: Opening day featured in Clintonville Spotlight
- March 2018: Club opens city kids' eyes to fresh food, farming
- September 2017: Market featured in 1st edition of Clintonville Spotlight publication
- May 2016: Market continues to unite neighborhood
PO Box 141318, Columbus, OH 43214