MARKET DATES & TIMES
We are closed for the season. Thank you for making 2019, our 17th season, one of the best!
The mission of our non-profit, community-based market is to support excellent growers and producers while nurturing community appreciation of wholesome local foods in a lively neighborhood setting. We are a producer-only market, which means that everything you see at market is grown or produced by the stall farmer or cottage food producer.
Ohio Direction Card, Debit and Credit cards accepted at market information tent. We are also a proud participant in the Produce Perks incentive program, which provides SNAP customers with a $1-for-$1 match up to $20 per market.
Ride your bike to market and park bikes, wagons, and strollers at the Baer Wheels Bike Corral. Visit the market information table to exchange debit card and Ohio Direction Cards EBT/SNAP for market tokens. Producers with eligible items accept Produce Perks tokens and WIC FMNP coupons. A few accept Lifecare Alliance Senior coupons, as well.
For the safety of people and produce, we ask that patrons leave pets at home. Thank you!
Clintonville Farmers' Market Press
- February 2019: 2018 CFM Annual Report
- July 2018: Urban Farming Takes Root Here
- April 2018: Opening day featured in Clintonville Spotlight
- March 2018: Club opens city kids' eyes to fresh food, farming
- September 2017: Market featured in 1st edition of Clintonville Spotlight publication
- May 2016: Market continues to unite neighborhood
PO Box 141318, Columbus, OH 43214