These items--all from Ohio--are freshly-harvested, baked, and made by the producer at Clintonville Farmers' Market (Note: Some items are only at market some days.)
After a seemingly endless winter, spring sprung quickly into what feels like summer! Here's what you'll find at market in June:
- Asparagus! Strawberries!
- Plant starts for your garden
- Greens: bok choy, Swiss chard, arugula, microgreens, lettuce mix
- Turnips, radishes, peas, garlic scapes, summer squash
- Locally-grown flowers
- Dairy: farmstead, grass-fed cow, sheep and goat milk cheeses. Yogurt.
- Proteins: Eggs. Pastured bison, beef, chicken, lamb, and pork. Farm-raised tilapia.
- Mushrooms: shiitake and oyster.
- Baked goods and breads with locally-sourced ingredients include croissants, sourdough and artisan breads, bagels, foccacia, baguettes, pies, cookies, cakes, rolls.
- Jams, relishes, salsas, hot sauces, honey, herbal teas, beeswax candles
- Maple syrup and syrup products.
- Organic, fair-trade coffee.
- Yarn, felted soaps, locavore body products.
- Fresh pasta