These items--all from Ohio--are freshly-harvested, baked, and made by the producer at Clintonville Farmers' Market (Note: Some items are only at market some days.)
Here's what you'll find at market through the end of November:
- Greens: lettuce mix, microgreens, spinach, Swiss chard, collard greens, cabbage.
- Carrots, beets, turnips, potatoes, onions, radishes.
- Locally-grown flowers
- Dairy: farmstead, grass-fed cow, sheep and goat milk cheeses, milk.
- Proteins: Eggs. Pastured bison, beef, chicken, lamb, goat, and pork. Farm-raised tilapia. Pre-order a Thanksgiving turkey!
- Mushrooms: shiitake and oyster.
- Baked goods and breads with locally-sourced ingredients include croissants, sourdough and artisan breads, foccacia, baguettes, sweet potato pies, cookies, cakes, rolls.
- Jams, relishes, salsas, hot sauces, honey, herbal teas, beeswax candles.
- Maple syrup and syrup products.
- Organic, fair-trade coffee.
- Locavore body products.
- Fresh pasta
- Hummus, pickles, and tamales!