These items--all from Ohio--are freshly-harvested, baked, and made by the producer at Clintonville Farmers' Market (Note: Some items are only at market some days.)
Here's what you'll find at market this spring:
- Plant starts!
- Greens: lettuce mix, microgreens, spinach, arugula
- Asparagus, rhubarb, spring onions, salad turnips and radishes
- Locally-grown flowers
- Dairy: farmstead, grass-fed cow, sheep and goat milk cheeses. Milk.
- Proteins: Eggs. Pastured bison, beef, chicken, lamb, and pork. Farm-raised tilapia.
- Mushrooms: shiitake and oyster.
- Baked goods and breads with locally-sourced ingredients include croissants, sourdough and artisan breads, bagels, foccacia, baguettes, sweet potato pies, cookies, cakes, rolls.
- Jams, relishes, salsas, hot sauces, honey, herbal teas, beeswax candles
- Maple syrup and syrup products.
- Organic, fair-trade coffee.
- Locavore body products.
- Fresh pasta
- Hummus, pickles, and tamales!