You can get involved and help the Clintonville Farmers' Market in many different ways.
As a 501(c)3, your contributions are tax deductible and support our education and outreach programs like the Kids Garden Club, Power of Produce Club and matching funds for CRC "To Market, To Market" Senior Coupon program. (Read more about our programs here.) Click below to donate using a credit or debit card, or mail donations to PO Box 141318, Columbus, Ohio 43214. (Please make checks payable to Clintonville Farmers' Market.) And THANK YOU!
Register your Kroger Rewards card.
A portion of your purchase will go to the CFM. There is no charge to you. You keep all your gas rewards and the market receives 1% of each purchase when you use your Rewards card at the store. You must renew your community rewards partner recipient annually.
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- New members must SIGN UP TODAY in the "New Customer" box. To sign up, enter your zip code, favorite store, e-mail address and create a password. Agree to the terms.
- You will then get an e-mail message. Click on the link within the body of the e-mail. Click on My Account and enter your e-mail address and password.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards and input your Kroger Plus Card number. Update or Confirm your information.
- Enter CFM's NPO number: VJ671.
- If you are correctly enrolled, you will see our name beside your information.
- Shop as always and we will get a check every quarter.
Vote with your dollars.
By shopping at the Clintonville Farmers' Market, you're supporting small family farmers and producers, building a strong local food system, and boosting the local economy.
Tell your friends!
When your friends and family ask about the wonderful dish you brought to the potluck, be sure to extol the virtues of fresh, local food and tell them where it came from.