COVID-19 MARKET LOGISTICS
With the unfolding crisis of the COVID-19 pandemic, CFM has moved swiftly to respond. We have modified everything from our location and business model, to our fees and revenue structure, in order to continue operations and connect you with the best Ohio farmers and food producers.
January 2 - April 17, 2021 Drive Thru Market
April 24 - November 20, 2021 Walk Up Market
Guarantee your items by pre-ordering through our online store, and then pick up your purchases on foot from our producers. Or, wait to shop the market on Saturday mornings!CFM will pivot to a hybrid market model for the summer season, offering both pre-order online sales as well as market day sales. Customers will still place their orders Tuesday - Thursday through our e-commerce site, but will now pick up purchases on foot from each producer’s stand. (View map and list of producers here.) Producers with available inventory that wish to provide additional on-site sales are permitted to do so. CFM encourages customers to pre-order in an effort to increase shopping efficiency and minimize contact points between our shoppers and producers. Since we have to limit the number of people in the marketplace at one time to allow for adequate social distancing, purchasing ahead of time will ensure that more customers will be able to access the market during operating hours.
- Vulnerable populations shopping period reserved 9:00 am - 9:30 am.
- Customers required to wear a mask while shopping at CFM.
- Curbside pickup option available with reservations pre-ordered through online catalog.
- Hand sanitizer stations available for all producers, staff, and customers.
- Please maintain 6' of social distance while at the market.
- Allow producers to bag your purchases.
- No on-site food preparation allowed or ready to eat samples. All ready-to-eat foods will be pre-packaged before arriving at market. Food truck and other ready-to-eat purchases must be consumed outside of the marketplace.
- Maximum capacity in the marketplace is set at 600.
- Producer stands spaced 9’ apart.
- Like items will be grouped together to reduce the amount of time searching the market for particular products.
- Aisles will be at least 15’ wide to provide for ample distancing around producer stands.
Still have questions? Read our Phase II Q&A Fact Sheet here.