COVID-19 MARKET LOGISTICS
With the unfolding crisis of the COVID-19 pandemic, CFM has moved swiftly to respond. We have modified everything from our location and business model, to our fees and revenue structure in order to continue operations and connect you with the best Ohio farmers and food producers.
April 24 - November 20, 2021 Walk Up Market @ Ohio History Center
Guarantee your items by pre-ordering through our online store, and then pick up your purchases on foot from our producers. Or, wait to shop the market on Saturday mornings!CFM will operate a hybrid market model for the 2021 summer season, offering both pre-order online sales as well as market day sales. Customers can place pre orders Tuesday - Thursday in our virtual market store and pick up purchases on foot from each producer’s stand on Saturday. (View map and list of producers here.) Producers with available inventory that wish to provide additional on-site sales are permitted to do so. CFM encourages customers to pre-order in an effort to increase shopping efficiency and minimize contact points between our shoppers and producers. It's also a great way to guarantee you'll get those pastured eggs or a jumbo croissant without rushing to the market at 9am!
- Customers required to wear a mask covering mouth and nose while shopping at CFM.
- Curbside pickup option available with reservations pre-ordered through online catalog.
- Hand sanitizer stations available for all producers, staff, and customers.
- Please maintain 6' of social distance while at the market.
- Allow producers to bag your purchases.
- No on-site food preparation allowed. All ready-to-eat foods will be pre-packaged before arriving at market. Food truck and other ready-to-eat purchases must be consumed outside of the marketplace.
- Maximum capacity in the marketplace is set at 980.
- Producer stands spaced 9’ apart.
- Aisles will be at least 30’ wide to provide for ample distancing around producer stands.
Still have questions? Read our 2021 Customer Q&A Sheet here.