These items--all from Ohio--are freshly-harvested, baked, and made by the producer at Clintonville Farmers' Market (Note: Some items are only at market some days.)
Here's what you can look forward to finding at the market this spring:
- Greens: lettuce mix, microgreens, spinach, Asian greens kale, arugula
- Green onions, salad turnips, carrots, radishes, asparagus, mushrooms
- Fruits: strawberries
- Dairy: farmstead, grass-fed cow, sheep and goat milk cheeses, milk
- Proteins: Eggs. Pastured bison, beef, chicken, lamb, goat, and pork. Farm-raised tilapia and shrimp.
- Baked goods and breads with locally-sourced ingredients include croissants, sourdough and artisan breads, focaccia, baguettes, cookies, cakes, rolls.
- Jams, relishes, salsas, hot sauces, honey, herbal teas, beeswax candles
- Organic, fair-trade coffee
- Fresh pasta, kombucha, hummus, guacamole