The pre-order only drive thru market opens Saturday, December 12 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Ohio History Center, 800 E. 17th Ave., Columbus, Ohio, 43211. All dates include Saturdays, December 12 and 19, and January 2 - April 17, 2021. No onsite sales will be allowed.
Customers will be able to shop using their credit, SNAP or P-EBT cards from a complete list of market offerings and place their pre orders from Tuesdays 10 am through Thursdays 5 pm at our online marketplace: clintonvillefarmersmarket.localfoodmarketplace.com. On market Saturdays, customers will drive through the line of tents picking up orders directly from each producer without having to leave their vehicle.
To help expedite service on market days, customers are encouraged to do the following:
- Place your online order between Tuesday 10 am and Thursday 5 pm for pickup on Saturday
- Bring tape and a printed or neatly written copy of your last name and first initial with a list of the producers you purchased from
- Follow all market day signage
- Offer to pick up orders for friends
- Do not attend if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Limit the number of people in your vehicle
800 E 17th Ave
Columbus, OH 43211
Google map and directions